Monday, March 22, 2010

It's great being single, says Drew

It's great being single, says Drew

Drew-Barrymore

Drew Barrymore says she’s happy being on her own.


"I’ve been single for eight months," she tells E! News.


"I’m not in the wrong relationship, and it’s great!" she says.


Drew stars along ex-boyfriend Justin Long in the new movie He’s Just Not That Into You – and the stunner insists they are still friends, reports Us Magazine .


Possibly, because he followed one of Drew’s rules for ending a doomed relationship: honesty.


"Not telling me? That pisses me off more than anything," she says.


"I can take it. I’m a big girl. At least you know what you’re working from. ‘Oh, he told me he’s not into me?’ Well, I guess there’s nothing to analyze there. What a time saver!" she adds.


While in the interview, the 33-year-old also reminisced about her first love, Alex Rubenstein.


"He used to leave me love letters in the trash," Drew said.


"I don’t know what was up with that, but he used to make sure I was looking and then throw them in the trash, run away and then I’d grab the letter.


"Not much came of that relationship. We were six or seven. It was pretty tame and mild,” she added.


Source: celebritiespro.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment