Sunday, December 27, 2009

Jurlique For Holiday

Jurlique For Holiday
I loooooove the holidays. Presents, presents, presents. What's more fun than giving and receiving? Throughout the month, I'll be posting some of my favorite holiday gift giving ideas for my beautiful readers.

First, we have the facial: It's like the candle is for a smaller gift, the facial is a sure thing. Every woman adores a good facial and Jurlique gives great facials (buy that special someone a gift certificate for $110.00). I just had one today and I swear, I practically fell asleep. The aromatic scents, the facial massage, the cleansing oils, everything was pretty near perfect. Not to mention I left with glowing, radiant and hydrated skin. For more info on facials, contact a Jurlique store near you. P.S. The Rosewater Toner Mist ($21.00) spritzed throughout the entire facial is a must-must-must! Great stocking stuffer too!


On another note, pre packaged gift sets galore from one of my favorite biodynamic beauty companies. I am slightly obsessed with the gift boxes too. A gift within a gift. Great for showcasing a little PEACE, LOVE, JOY and ENCHANT around the house.

Here are your choices for Holiday 2009:
PEACE Lavender Fields Gift Set ($60)
Lavender Hand Cream
Lavender Hydrating Mist

LOVE Lovable Skin Gift Set ($45)
Rose Hand Cream
Love Balm

JOY Herbal Recovery Gift Set ($146)
Herbal Recovery Gel
Rosewater Balancing Mist
Herbal Recovery Eye Gel

ENCHANT Roses ($88)
Rose Hand Cream
Rose Body Lotion
Rosewater Balancing Mist
Source: www.beautybanter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment