Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Kate hated the kissing shot with Di Caprio

Kate hated the kissing shot with Di Caprio

Kate_WinsletHollywood actress Kate Winslet has revealed that she hated kissing co-star Leonardo Di Caprio in new film ‘Revolutionary Road’ directed by her husband Sam Mendes.

In an interview to Elle magazine, the 33-year-old actress admits that she felt ‘weird’ despite her husband goading her on. "It was more that neither Sam nor Leo seemed the slightest bit bothered,” the Mirror quoted Winslet as saying. "I was like, ''Is it just me who feels a bit weird about this? You know. My friend. My husband''.


"But it was just me. There's this amazing still that was taken on set of Leo and me kissing, and Sam is in the background.


"You can see this look of absolute intensity on his face and I knew all he was thinking about at that moment was the frame of the shot," she added.


Winslet insists that she and Di Caprio have a special chemistry on screen because they have stayed close since 1997 hit Titanic . "Leo's friendship is a major thing in my life. It's a big relationship,” she said.


"We met when we were very young and did this incredible film [Titanic], which changed both our lives, but the best thing to come out of it was this friendship," she added.


Kate had also suggested Leo for the part of Frank Wheeler in the new movie

 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment