Wednesday, February 17, 2010

PARVATHY OMANAKUTTAN Shoot Miss India Calendar Girl

PARVATHY OMANAKUTTAN Shoot Miss India Calendar Girl

PARVATHY-OMANAKUTTAN

If you turn to the month of February (it’s time to), of the Shoot Calendar, you will be greeted by Parvathy. “This was my first shoot as a calendar girl, and the experience was worth it – awesome,” is how she describes the whole affair. “My costumes were all white. Actually, nothing compares to shooting for a calendar,” she adds. It was also great fun, as she puts it, “It was total masti and I had a whale of a time. I too am a dreamer – like the theme of my calendar shoot. And becoming a calendar girl has made one of my most cherished dreams come true.” And, Parvathy says, “It has also added to my style quotient. I think the whole country now knows that I am sexy and cool. It is a proud moment for me to be a recognised face wherever I go.”


Source: celebritiespro.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment