Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Veronicas Debut a New Song

The Veronicas Debut a New Song
  I don’t know why I didn’t write about this like a month ago when it happened, but better late than never, yes?  Last month The Veronicas updated their YouTube page with a little Christmas present for all of their fans: a brand new accoustic song called “Could’ve Been.”  The song is really gorgeous, and I [...]

 

I don’t know why I didn’t write about this like a month ago when it happened, but better late than never, yes?  Last month The Veronicas updated their YouTube page with a little Christmas present for all of their fans: a brand new accoustic song called “Could’ve Been.”  The song is really gorgeous, and I love that accoustically the girls sound just as good as they do on regular CD format.  Click, click, click away for the video and leave your thoughts on the song in the comments section!


Source: themagnificentb.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment