Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Monday Funday Link-Day

Monday Funday Link-Day
Hey guys! Welcome to Monday. I wish I had something more substantial for you today, but sadly this weekend was a bit of a shit-show. Not as in "it was shitty, I hate my life, I'm so emo, wah wah wah" but that it was super-dupes busy. I actually capped off my weekend by seeing It's Complicated with my 80-year-old Aunt. That's not a punchline, people, that actually happened (and, dare I say it, it was actually really fucking funny). Anyways, you know that when I get lazy/tired I sort of pass off my blogging duties to the internets and let them raise you. Alright, strap on your jam-jams, you're going to Daycare! Enjoy the following links that I really like this week, and I'll see y'all tomorry!

Cracked: New Jersey: New York City's trash can

The Onion: Gay Teen Worried He Might Be Christian

Shiba Inu Puppies!!!!


An awesome gallery of cupcakes from Montreal (love the Teletoon Retro ones).

My favourite song right now.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" (WARNING: There are some pretty graphic shots of workplace accidents. While both hilarious and terribly fake, they could make some people feel womp-womp in their tumtums).

This will definitely end with a very strong antibiotic prescription.

This will be the second time I mention this in a public forum, but I really want the Hugh Grant one.

It's no secret that I LOVE The Family Circus, but I also love Scott Meets Family Circus, so it's a dilemma for me.

You'd think the whole bible done in LEGO would be cool, but...here were are (jk - it's actually pretty sweet. And in case you have ever sat there thinking 'I wonder what The Mayor's favourite bible story is?' well, it's this one. You're welcome).

The 100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time.

Source: www.skipraid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment