Friday, November 27, 2009

Billy Connolly

Billy Connolly
I think that this guy is really cool and very funny I don't know what it is about him but no matter how many times I watch his DVD's I always piss myself laughing even if I watch the same one over and over again.

Even though I'm Scottish i think that his Scottish accent is a lot better than mine I think that's maybe why I find him so funny just the way that he talks and I think he's a bit brave because in his DVD's he slags of quite a lot of people even the president by calling him a nutter.

I think he's a bit weird sometimes especially when he decided to dye his beard and moustache purple but left the rest of his hair the way it was I wish that I met him though when he was down at the main street where I live to get his autograph but I didn't even know until after he was gone I hated some of my friends for that because they had got to meet him and they said that he was even cooler in person I was so jealous of them but they didn't get his autograph so that made it a bit better.
Source: susansbestfilms.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment