Saturday, November 28, 2009

What a difference a few Minerals can make

What a difference a few Minerals can make
I have to admit that I am one of the many people who have been swept up into the mineral makeup craze, but can you blame me?  I have sensitive skin and any product that I can find that’s completely natural and free of harsh chemicals immediately gets my full undivided attention.  Alcohol naturally dries out [...]

I have to admit that I am one of the many people who have been swept up into the mineral makeup craze, but can you blame me?  I have sensitive skin and any product that I can find that’s completely natural and free of harsh chemicals immediately gets my full undivided attention.  Alcohol naturally dries out my skin and my makeup generally becomes cakey and heavy due to the chemicals in it after extended hours of wear which leads to clogged pores.  Clogged pores are the last thing I need because they inevitably lead to the dreaded pimple.  Mineral makeup is lightweight and more natural looking due to it lacking those chemicals and is even said to be so pure that you can sleep in it without worries, though I’m not brave enough to try that.

When I was on my quest to find the mineral makeup that was right for me I came across Mineral Hygienics.  Mineral Hygienics is perfect for you to try if you are unsure about investing money into a new makeup because it offers two wonderful starter kits that are very inexpensive compared to other makeups and performs on the same level of those higher priced brands if not better.  They even offer a 60 money back guarantee which I thought was fabulous, because it gives you more than enough time to determine after use if the products are right for you or not.  Here is a glimpse of what is included in the starter kits so that you can see for yourself and compare to what other lines are offering and determine the value.

My Pictures1

The Mineral Hygienics starter kit has everything you need for flawless coverage to achieve a healthy glow.  Save over $100 with the starter kit!

Mineral hygienics even goes so far as to provide you their ingredients and the ingredients of other popular mineral makeups so that you can make an informed decision before making your purchase and ultimately your choice.  To me this was wonderful because I like most consumers always want to make an informed decision before committing.  If you’re a makeup junkie, someone who has problematic type skin like me, or just curious about the benefits of wearing mineral makeup I would definitely suggest giving mineral hygienics a try.

Posted in Beauty, Beauty Buzz Tagged: Beauty, makeup, mineral makeup, Shopping


Source: onlinefashionjunkie.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment