Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Flawless Skin From A Fellow Beauty Enthusiast: Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation

Flawless Skin From A Fellow Beauty Enthusiast: Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation
"The week before Sarah moved back to New York she gave me several products. This is one of many times that she has given me products to try that have now become some of my beauty must-haves.


This time I left with 2 tubes of Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation. Just in time for the winter weather and chapped skin conditions, this Japanese makeup line that has proven to be nothing short of amazing! She gave me 2 different shades; the light one is color 01 and the second is color 02. As I am very pale, my skin requires light shades. Depending on the season both of these shades work well for me. A few dots out of the tube and I'm ready to go and my skin looks flawless, not cakey or bearing that "foundation" look. It's also High Definition so it's really covers - every fine line and blemish is gone with one simple stroke of the foundation brush. I might be crazy but I swear it improves the look of my skin with continual, everyday use. It's miracle makeup and it's fabulous for dryer skin as it actually moisturizes while it's covering.

Koh Gen Do Moisture Foundation
retails for $55 but it lasts longer than you would ever imagine. I went from using Laprarie ($250 a bottle) to Koh Gen Do and I can honestly say that it is truly one of the best.

Thank you Sarah for making me beautiful! ;)" -- Carly Hoftman

What's your Winter weather foundation?

Source: www.beautybanter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment