Thursday, January 14, 2010

Megan Fox New Armani Underwear Ads Photos

Megan Fox New Armani Underwear Ads Photos
Megan Fox pictures

MEGAN Fox is the “face of Armani”. She is also the chest of Armani, the thighs of Armani and the crotch of Armani. As is that way of these things, the older male designer must say something about the adolescent wet dream he’s hired to advertise a range of knickers that makes him appear an artist. Here’s Armani: “Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections.”

Megan Fox says:
“I don’t want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson – who I have nothing against, but I don’t want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I’ve ever learned to prove, like, ‘Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.’ I don’t want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I’m not a retard.”
Source
Source: celebpic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment