Thursday, November 19, 2009

Paul Mitchel's Angus Mitchel Weighs In On Winter Hair

Paul Mitchel's Angus Mitchel Weighs In On Winter Hair
The season's they are a changing... and your hair is definitely recognizing the winter woes. Angus Mitchel of Paul Mitchel answers the top 3 mane questions for beautifying shapeless winter hair:

1. My straight hair always looks limp and lifeless. Help!

Straight hair will benefit from a bodifying mousse, which helps enhance volume, add lift, and boost shine. I also encourage those with straight hair to choose a round brush when blow-drying to create a slight bend and prevent hair from laying flat against the head.

2. How do I make the most of my waves? They’re so shapeless!
The chief complaint with wavy hair is that it has no style or definition. A lightweight cream gel works to provide memory and long-lasting shape for waves that last all day. I recommend using a curling iron for an even more polished finish.

3. My curls are plagued by out-of-control frizz. What can I do to tame it?
The goal for those with curls is to banish frizz and flyaways. Apply a glossing serum and a curl definer to damp hair – the combination will make hair soft and manageable without adding stiffness or weight. When blow-drying, use a diffuser attachment to help create a more structured curl.
Source: www.beautybanter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment