Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WInter Face Cocktail

WInter Face Cocktail
As winter approaches there's a fine line that tends to get muddled - too pale vs. too tan. You don't want to enter the grey months looking transparent nor do you want to seem like you just took the entire bottle of spray tan and emptied it on your body. Here in lies the compromise.

I've discovered my perfect winter face cocktail -- full coverage with a dash of tan. Nothing that looks made up, but I've forgone the placid thing as well. By the way, this cocktail combo looks fierce on EVERY skin type because YOU control the quantity - how much/ little color you want.

Here's what you'll need:

A moisturizer - I use a tinted one, Laura Mercier Oil-Free (my fave)
Foundation - I've been loving Armani's Luminous Silk Foundation
CARGO'S MULTI-MIX BRONZER - this is the need-to-own product of said cocktail. It's a gel that gives off the most natural, pure colored tan. Use with moisturizer, foundation, primer or alone. Genius.

You can either mix moisturizer, foundation and bronzer or just bronzer and moisturizer for less coverage. It'll even out skin tone and give you a light glowing complexion. The foundation adds coverage. For an extra pop, mix in Fresh's Freshface Glow Twilight Primer to highlight brow and cheekbones --- color + illuminization = perfection.

I kid not when I say that this concoction has garnered more compliments than any other face makeup I have ever used. Great for day, amazing for night. It's all in the mix. A few pumps of each in the palm of your hand, mix together and pat on skin like you would any regular moisturizer. Finish with the beautyblender for an even, streak-free complexion.

CARGO MULTI MIX PRICE TAG: $28.00
Source: www.beautybanter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment